1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, cash and Care Credit. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Pet Hospital of Stratford understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online for immediate approval at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
The Pet Hospital of Stratford offers discounted services to members of the military, senior citizens, and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Pending on the type of plan, the insurance company will reimburse you after being sent an invoice breakdown for the visit.
We are not affiliated with any insurance company, but here are some well known companies to get you started in selecting the company that fits you and your pet's needs best:
- ASPCA: https://www.aspcapetinsurance....
- Figo: https://figopetinsurance.com/
- Trupanion: https://trupanion.com/
- Embrace: https://www.embracepetinsuranc...
- Nationwide: https://www.petinsurance.com/