Welcome to The Pet Hospital of Stratford!
Exclusive offer for new clients! Click Here!
*Online Pharmacy Delays!*
Due to the pandemic, you might experience a delay in medications ordered online. There have been extended wait times for processing and shipping, including false messages that say PHS hasn't approved prescriptions we've already approved. Regrettably, these are things The Pet Hospital can not control. Please try to prepare for this when ordering medications and prescription foods, so you don't run out before you receive refills.
We, like many of you, miss our normal social interactions with all of the people in our daily lives. Covid-19 has put a strain on our normal routines, and, quite honestly, we miss you!
We know that you, too, have been watching the news and seeing businesses slowly starting to open again. We would love to be able to welcome you back into The Pet Hospital of Stratford once again, but our space is a cozy one and social distancing just isn't realistic in our facility.
Please understand that our number one priority is your health and safety. We want to ensure that we can remain open to care for your pets during this stressful time. With that in mind, we will be continuing to offer curbside service only. What does that mean for you and your pet?
1. When you come in for an appointment, please bring a charged cell phone with you and make sure the ringer is on! We will be communicating by phone call during your appointment, so it is important that we can reach you during your visit.
2. When you arrive, please call us at (203) 381-9488 to check in. Please note that we only have three phone lines and our appointment schedule has been very full. If you call and get our voice mail or a busy signal, please DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Our voicemails don't download immediately, and we don't want you waiting unnecessarily! Simply hang up and keep hitting redial until a line opens up and we can answer your call. Thank you so much for your patience on this! We know it can be a little confusing or frustrating if we are unable to pick up right away. We will be with you just as soon as possible!
3. After you check in, one of our nurses will call you to go over the questions and concerns you have regarding your pet's visit. Again, please make sure your ringer is on so we can reach you.
4. We will meet you at the door to bring your pet inside for his or her exam. The doctors will communicate with you during the exam to go over their treatment recommendations, review their exam findings and answer your questions.
5. Once your concerns have been addressed, you will be passed along to the front desk to be checked out over the phone and schedule any necessary follow up appointments. Once you have been checked out, we will meet you at the door with your pet, your receipt and any medications that you need to take home.
We so appreciate your patience and understanding during this stressful and confusing time!
Medicine/Prescription Diet pickup: We ask clients that need to pick up medication and/or prescription diets to call prior to pick up so that we can have it ready when you arrive. Payments for these items will be taken over the phone whenever possible and items will be available through the door.
Your pet in our hands, your pet in our hearts.
Dr. Claudia Giuliani is fear free certified, and her and her staff are here to help create an easy, anxiety-free visit for both your pet and you. Click here to learn about how you can make your pet's visit fear free!
The Pet Hospital of Stratford is a handicapped accessible, full service animal hospital that treats pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Dr. Giuliani has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our veterinarian.
Keep up to date on the happenings of the hospital through our social media channels. Our Facebook page is a great way to keep you informed on our monthly promotions, any changes in hospital hours, and seasonal problems to keep in mind as a pet parent.
At The Pet Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.